Weddings as we know them have changed. As it stands, we don't know when we will be back to any kind of 'normal', and therefore planning a Wedding might look different. If you are looking to plan a micro Wedding and need a short amount of photography coverage please do get in touch and we can discuss a bespoke package.
FULL DAY COVERAGE
What you get:
- I'll be with you from Bridal Prep until your best drunk dancing. No strict time constraints!
- I estimate 350 to 450 final images, but I don't cap how many images you receive. Anything good is going in the gallery!
- Your Wedding gallery delivered digitally on USB in a pretty keepsake box with some prints, pictured above. The images are free to use as you please.
-As many meetings & chats as you need to work things out or get some advice.
- A pre-wedding venue visit with me to plan your photos.
- A friendship. I want this to feel like friendship, not just hiring a photographer.
2nd shooter options available, just ask!
At an extra cost I can design and deliver a gorgeous photo album of your favourite images from your day.
A deposit is required in order to secure your Wedding date in my diary. Hurry because my diary is filling up!
THE KEEPSAKE BOX
Your finished Wedding gallery will be delivered digitally, but presented on a wooden USB which is housed in this gorgeous alder wood keepsake box, as seen above. Inside I fill the box with stuffing and you'll find some of my favourite images from your day printed too!
What I love about photographing Weddings is that I can give you your special day to keep forever, and this keepsake box is an extension of that. It's something to keep on display, something to home your most precious photos.
I'm passionate about my customer's experience, I want it to be the most special and exciting experience for you from start to finish. I think this keepsake box is a perfect way to finish up our work together, wouldn't you say so?